Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Guilty Pleasures


I love my guilty pleasures and really want to take the word "guilty" out of the equation...mainly because I feel no guilt in the pursuit of said pleasures.


Here are a few:


1) Stuffed grape leaves, omigod so good so Greek...I am Onassis incarnate.




2) Brain Age Game on my Nintendo DS lite...perfect Mother's Day present. My initial brain age was 80 years old, get out the Depends! I have now worked my little noggin into the brain of a 31 year old, wish I had the hips to match!



3) Peeking in at American Idol, I know it is such a sham but I can't help it. I think I really watch to see if Paula passes out during one of her freaky dances.



4) When I feed our goldfish, Sammy, I speak "I love you" into the water because of this study:



5) Edy's Peanut Butter Dibs. Okay, I can attach guilt to THIS one;



6) Oh, and I love to watch "Meet Joe Black " on a rainy Sunday.




Alrighty then, I feel like I've had a mini-confessional here, guilt all gone.

I shall go and sin no more...than I usually do.




...

No comments: