Friday, May 23, 2008

Bad Apple



I really hated my Home Economics teacher, she was always keen on humiliating me and made my life miserable. But the most I ever wanted to do was soap her windows or TP her house (and only on Halloween)... but this kid really went too far...



High school teacher may have been poisoned
Friday, May 23, 2008
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Charges are pending against a student at Laurel High School in Hickory, Lawrence County, accused of poisoning a teacher by giving her food laced with a narcotic.
Yesterday morning the student, a white male, gave the 24-year-old teacher some food that she believed had been made in a home economics class, state police said.
A short time after eating the food the teacher fell ill and was taken to Jameson Hospital.
....

No comments: