Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Holy in one...


After seeing this ad for Catholic Supply, Invisi-Gal thinks maybe she could play for the other team. After all, have you ever seen a plastic statue of Jesus putting with Episcopalians?


And, if I must admit, my heart is softening for the new Pope. He didn't look so sinister in his visit to New York, the new shock of white hair makes him look, well, holy. Plus he was so sweet and patient and kind to all the bereft folks at Ground Zero.

Invisi-Gal prayed with him during his prayer for peace. I almost crossed myself but got confused, do you touch your head for the Holy Spirit or the Father? Plus I'm left handed and lead with the wrong hand...oh I am so hopelessly Protestant.


I must go now, Cookie is putting the week's menu together and I do adore that precious heart's of palm salad she makes....



...


No comments: