Sunday, April 27, 2008

File under: WTF?


This is a place you would NEVER find Invisi-Gal, it is my idea of conceptual hell.




I am an avowed cat hater for the following reasons:

1) You can't hear them coming and that gives them the upper hand

2) They get on the counter and lick the butter (see above)

3) They vomit hair balls with alarming regularity

4) Kitty Litter... do I have to say more?

5) The feline nature is one of disdain filled tolerance

6) Their hair gets everywhere and if you are one of the unfortunate to get it your (gag) mouth, you will never be rid of it.


Imagine the cat hair in that cafe in Tokyo (see link above) and how much hair gets into your tea!

Big minus is, Invisi-Gal would not be able to wear black there for fear of massive magnetic cat hair clumps.Ewww, Ewww, and Ewww.


Don't even think about writing me and trying to "cure" me of cat hate. I have only met 2 cats in my lifetime that I didn't hate, and that's because they acted like dogs.

....


No comments: