Friday, February 8, 2008

Mr.Barky Bark Schnauzer


I recently had a brush with what I thought was identity theft. Turned out it was a case of MISTAKEN identity and the interchange of one or two of my social security numbers.

Encouraged by the police, I decided to run a credit report on myself. In Pennsylvania, you get one free report a year....www.freecreditreport.com...I just wanted to make sure no one was doing anything un-kosher. Like trying to buy free ham.


So how strange was it, to find my credit report included quite a few mega mortgages and loans, all in perfectly good shape, by some uber-wealthy attorney in Nashville (my favorite place on earth).


I hope I don't hurt HIS chance of good credit.


Anyway, my point is (I never get there fast enough, do I?) that it can happen to anyone.

Even a dog:






....




No comments: