Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heaven...


Lent is well over and I finally can imbibe on chips and dip....I waited two days because

a) I cheated in Nashville

b) I had a shoot today and didn't want to retain more water that the Hoover Dam


I stopped at the store and purchased Ruffles with Ridges (Traditional flavor darlings) and some chip dip made by some dairy company I DON'T CARE... JUST LET ME OPEN THEM AND EAT THEM!!!!!!


Ahem, anyway, I am proud of my non-Catholic self for withstanding the rigors of Lent AND for having the moral fortitude to add a day to repent for caving.


I intend to enjoy part deux of the HBO miniseries, John Adams, with the volume turned way up so I can hear it over my chip crunching.


As I have said before, my needs are simple, my theories complex.



....


No comments: