Sunday, August 31, 2008

On a clear day...


Now that I am writing from the sunroom, I have noticed how dirty the windows are...how did THAT happen?


Invisi-Gal must do windows...please don't breathe a word of this, I could lose my membership in the D.A.R.

But I figure, it's okay if Martha does it, and she looks so happy!


I bought a squeegee on steroids from the sweetest Ace Hardware in Cranberry, Pa. It's like the old time hardware experience, where the old gent helps you and knows where everything is... Then the woman at the counter told me how much she loves this squeegee...I love her for that.


Oh, and can I tell you another thingy? Our dehumidifier broke, bad bad Kenmore, so I went on line, online maven that I am, and found the perfect replacement.

Here's a tip : when researching ANYTHING, find the fringe extremist website associated with the product you seek.

I went to an allergy sufferer's website for the dehumidifier, and let me tell you, these folks are picky and organized and detail oriented.

I found my dehumidifier in their top 3 picky picks (ComfortAire), and it was at...Ace Hardware (precious) it was affordable and runs like a champ and we are no longer living a musty western Pa existence.


Aren't ya glad you read this whole thing, are you surprised you did?


I could've finished washing the windows by now....



..

No comments: