Sunday, August 31, 2008

From the sunny side of the street....


Invisi-Gal has been living under renovation circumstances, my office was moved into another room in the house (with a stunning view) and I am finally at my desk typing away.


Since then we have seen Sarah Palin hit the news, Gustav makes his way to NOLA, and school is back in session. So much can happen in 4 days.


I can't say enough about stunning views while you are writing, it's imperative to have one. Only problem is, you day dream more than you write.


I need to get my priorities straight...



Now, who's going to buy me breakfast and a round of golf?


.

2 comments:

gunn said...

Woo-Wee new car, remodel, killer view, daydreaming through dirty windows, you're livin' large girl. Get a new set of golf clubs and you are in the fast lane.

enjoys the weekend.

Invisi-Gal said...

Invisi-Gal already got a new set of clubs last summer, waaaay ahead of the game on that one.
Only wish new clubs equal new score!