Monday, August 25, 2008

My Cupholders runneth over.....


Dear readers I have been such a bad blogger. The past week has been a blur of activities from golf to golf to golf, and oh yeah , buying a car.


Would you indulge me as I sing the praises of http://www.cars.com/ ?


I perused it daily for 2 weeks , zeroing in on the exact perfect vehicle, all the while dissecting the free car fax links...if the dealer didn't offer a look at a free Car Fax, I 86'ed him off the list!


I found the perfect car, the perfect dealer and bought a car in less than 2 weeks with only 1 visit to a dealer's lot. What a coup!


Less time looking at cars equals more time on the golf course...that is the perfect equation.


AND may I say, Invisi-Gal felt extremely visible in the dealership...because they know who makes the car decisions...and apparently studies have shown it is all based on the amount of cup holders in the car...can you believe it? Women run the auto economy based on the number of cupholders a manufacturer provides in a car...gotta put that Starbucks-double-shot-plus-energy somewhere while ya drive ;)

By the way, my car has 6 count 'em, 6 cupholders....me big cupholder wampum.




.......



3 comments:

gunn said...

Ha, Go girl.

Anonymous said...

So you are driving a Prius now, eh?

Invisi-Gal said...

actually I am driving an Abrams tank, it runs on guilt. SIX cupholders.....