Saturday, August 2, 2008

Betcha can't eat just one....


Invisi-Gal has a long history of potato chip abuse. It is the one thing, I can't walk away from, and I have walked away from husbands, contracts, rude people, expensive jewelry, large amounts of money etc....

But a potato chip...never.


I even have to make it a religious experience in order to curtail my munching as in giving them up for Lent, AND I AM NOT CATHOLIC...but 40 days later, I am back at it, caressing my Ruffles with ridges and choosing the oh ,so, perfect chip dip accessory for the moment.


Then I read this:



game over, until they change the chip.

Invisi-Gal will now be wearing all black (even more than usual) in mourning.





...I am so bummed....


2 comments:

gunn said...

Hey, Chip Lover, You have got to try Trader Joes chips, in the blue bag, I don't know who makes them for TJ's but they are the bestest !
And as far as the bad stuff is concerned, if there was that much in TJ's chips I would be but a memory on a headstone by now.
Enjoy.

Invisi-Gal said...

A road trip is in order to Trader Joe's. Chip's ahoy!