Monday, June 2, 2008

Water Log...


Oh yes, it truly came out today, at the pool...(translate, bathing suit hell for Invisi-Gals) usually we go undetected, everyone is looking a the nubile ones.

Until I went in the water and did...THE SIDE STROKE otherwise known as the Indian or Trudgen Crawl....

No one under the age of 30 even knows what that is! Don't they teach it? Is it a swimming stroke due for extinction with the Baby Boomers?


I remember watching my mother do this stroke with her bathing cap (that had the floppy Carmen Miranda arrangement on it), her full make up, red lipstick and never, I mean never let her face touch the water. That's why women like it, no hair or makeup damage....and I thought it was the stroke for old ladies only, I mean who the hell doesn't want to get their hair wet...


Ooops, mirror mirror on the wall, I am my mother afterall...

I'm doing the Aging Ingenue Crawl...



...

No comments: