Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feed Your Head...


!) I love this website, you can build your own radio station, so while I work at the computer, I can listen to the music I want to hear...if you don't like a song, you hit the "thumbs down" button and it plays a new song....such a service...it's so easy and it's the future of radio!





@) Invisi-Gal has secret yearning to do what Michelle Dresbold does...she is a handwriting analyst and she is GOOD...I love her book and now I look at every body's handwriting to see what their deep dark secrets might be whether they are Jack the Ripper or Mother Teresa.





#) Do we really need a building this tall? I'm not sure dear readers, but I can tell ya, Invisi-Gal will NOT be waiting for an elevator in this building, just imagine the lines!





$) Problems with your golf swing?





%) You know what they say, the dog you choose says sooooo much about you...here's Invisi-Gal's dog:







^) If you live in Western Pa (howdy, Mam...) it would behoove you, BEHOOVE you, to plant native plants. It only makes sense dears, plus it makes you look like you have such a green thumb. The lovely hosta is a perfect example:





&) If you are interested in your genealogy and live in Pittsburgh, here are some great connections for you...trust me, many people are born and raised here for several generations, and they just can't bring themselves to leave. So you might as well dig in and find out who brought your silly ass here.









....this ought to keep you busy, now I must go and try to rid myself of the slice that has been boogering up my game....






...




...

No comments: