Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Cooking...


Here's the good news...I'm doing a small re-no on my kitchen


Now the bad news...you will have to suffer through it with me.


Oh yeah, complaining , whining, indecision...and that's just picking out the cabinets.



I have a kitchen the size of a canoe. I can't knock down any walls, so I need to be ultra smart about placement and use of space.


The dog is not happy about this.


My husband has put a chain on his wallet and connected it to his ankle.


Cabinet choices, over the range microhoods, hardware, fabrics...all decisions made in my sleep...we shall see how it all "pans" out.


Like you care....but you will Jedi, you will.




...

2 comments:

gunn said...

I'm the husband, she's the wife. She makes the decides, I pay and do the work.
It's been nearing two years now, when she makes up her mind on the crown moulding the re-do will be complete.
I can't wait.

Invisi-Gal said...

2 years renov would kill me.