Thursday, December 4, 2008

Talkin' Trash...


You can start this out by saying who cares... I wouldn't blame you, but since this is MY blog, I'll tell you this story.


The last time I bought a trash can for my kitchen was over 18 years ago.....18 YEARS ago.


It was a big black thing I bought at Ways and Means, a store in Shadyside that has been gone for at least 12 years. I liked it cause it was big and black (it goes with everything)and had a lid.


My brother in law hated it. Every time he came to visit he told me to get rid of it.


His wish came true two weeks ago.


The trash can finally cracked and I was forced to face the project of buying a new one.


I am a major pain in the ass consumer, I research and research and bug everybody til I find exactly the perfect most incredible awesome product.


I have moved into the new century in all it's glorious trash technology and purchased a Touchless Trash can...18 stainless steel gleaming high tech gallons with an Automatic sensor lid and wheels and flashing lights and omigod it looks like R2D2.....


...my days are complete now.....



...

No comments: