Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Funniest picture on earth....


The perfect storm of Sarah Palin and Barack ...doesn't matter who you are voting for this is funny.
Nice teeth.

_________________________________

1) Listening to Glenn Beck today, he suggested we buy things now to use next year, when our dollar won't go as far. I listened, I shopped....3 pairs of shoes. Thanks Glenn.


2) Getting lots of mail from my financial advisor, urging clients not to panic. Like we aren't silently and if we did, what would it be worth?


3) Glad the Jewish New Year slowed everything down.


4) My son wore a tie for his class picture today. It was his decision.


5) Our Vet asked me to take my crazy dog to obedience school. How embarrassing.


6) Love, Love, Love, edamame! Wonder if the butter and salt is negating all benefits, hmmmm.




...




No comments: