Sunday, November 2, 2008

Miss Dial...


About once a month I get a wrong number call from this really sweet funny elderly lady. It's to the point that I recognize her name on the caller ID.

She starts with saying my first name which happens to be the first name of the person she THINKS she called and then we always get to the part when our last names don't match up... she'll tell me what number she dialed and I'll tell her that's not my number, it's one digit off.


We always laugh and she apologizes and I tell her there is no need to, because she is so sweet and her little raspy voice is so granny-cute...and then I hang up.


The great thing is that, I hang up with a big smile on my face, from a wrong number.


It actually brightens up the moment, this little mistake.


Makes you think differently about mistakes.




...

No comments: